Dr. Strangeland or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Taiwan

6.20.2005

Borrowed from Andrea via Bubba via Dave Via Kyle

What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
This is actually a tough question. I could be a music snob and claim that all the music I listen to is great, but I guess I have to own up to owning the "Baby, One More Time" Maxi-Single by Britney Spears

what do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?
Pickles

what is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
Life Is Beautiful, or Iron Giant

do you have a completely irrational fear?
Clowns

what is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
My eyes widen

do you have too many love interests?
Nope

do you know anyone famous?
Yes siree bob. Preston Manning.

describe your bed...
Queen Sized soft mattress on a faux mahogany frame with head board that has storage

who would play you in a movie?
Jack Black, or Jason Alexander

what do you carry with you at all times?
MD Player, cell phone

are you happy with your given name?
Too common. In High School my social studies class had 6 mikes. But otherwise it suits me

how much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year?
1,000,000

if you could only fulfill one of your fantasies, which would it be?
Uma Thurman

what was the last song you were listening to?
Let Me Ride by Dr. Dre

have you ever been in love?
Yes

do you talk a lot?
I don't think so.

do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
Of course

favorite fabric?
Velvet

something you love AND hate?
Taiwan

what's the one language you want to learn?
Russian

what do you order at a bar?
Strongbow, or a White Russian

what's one trait you hate in a person?
The inability to see the humor in their own short comings

what was your most frivolous purchase?
My mini-disc player. If I'd waited 6 months I would have seen the better reasons to buy an MP3 player.

do you consider yourself materialistic?
Fifty-fifty

what do you cook the best?
In Canada, steak. In Taiwan, Chicken Salad

what kind of books do you like to read?
Fiction about the gritty side of life. A customer once came into Indigo and said it best: I want a book that isn't about any of that sissy little girly shit. I want a good book. I like The hard edge writers like Chuck Palahniuk, Irvine Welsh, Jim Munroe

if you won the lottery, what would you do?
Walk out of my classes and never look back. Pack up my house. Fly to Canada. Buy a small shop space in downtown Calgary. Open a music store.

burial or cremation?
Cremation

what's one thing you're a loser at?
Basketball

how many drinks before you're tipsy?
Aboot 4. But it depends on who's pouring. If I pour, two.

do you think you're cute?
Yup

2 Comments:

  • You are cute, but too young to take responsibility...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 p.m.  

  • I will help you open said store. It will be grand.

    Mmmm. Strongbow. Yum.

    By Blogger Kyle, at 3:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Read my Guestbook!
Sign my Guestbook!
Sign my book NOW