Dr. Strangeland or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Taiwan

5.25.2005

Stolen Stuff

I stole this from some girl named Autumn, who stole it from some girl named Andrea. I have no idea who these people are, but according to Al, Autumn is a hottie.

TWELVE MOVIES (in no order):
12. Trainspotting
11. Fight Club
10. Super Troopers
09. Hulk
08. The Mummy
07. Office Space
06. The Shawshank Redemption
05. Nurse Betty
04. Last Samurai
03. Kill Bill
02. Requiem for a Dream
01. Dawn of the Dead

ELEVEN GOOD BANDS/ARTISTS:
11. NOFX
10. Nine Inch Nails
09. The Watchmen
08. The Verve
07. The Chemical Brothers
06. Oasis
05. Duran Duran
04. Jay-Z
03. DJ Shadow
02. They Might Be Giants
01. NWA

TWELVE THINGS ABOUT YOU:
12. I always get confused between Nickles and Dimes.
11. I like to sing when I drive and I don't care who sees/hears me.
10. I pull my baby toenails out using my fingers.
09. I like to run my fingernails across the lines in my jeans so that it makes that rvvt rvvt sound.
08. I have always wondered if ugly people know that they are ugly.
07. I love playing gangsta rap at full volume and singing along by myself.
06. The coolest onomatopoeia word I have ever read is "Chumping." Steven King used in a book to describe an axe cutting off someone's leg. I don't know the exact quotation, but it's something along the lines of - with a thick chumping sound he brought the axe down on [person's] leg.
05. I own the Britney Spears's "Baby, One More Time" single with the b-side "Autumn Goodbye."
04. My favorite drink is Crown Royal and Coke.
03. I drink 3 liters, or more, of cold water every day.
02. I get frustrated when I'm made to wait, but I am rarely on time.
01. I have always been proud of my elbows. Some people have really ugly elbows. I don't.

NINE GOOD BOOKS:(Read in the last 12 months)
09. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
08. Life of Pi
07. I'm Not Scared
06. Naked
05. Way of the Peaceful Warrior
04. Monstrous Regiment
03. White Noise
02. Prey
01. The Da Vinci Code

EIGHT FAVORITE FOODS/DRINKS:
08. Kung Pao Chicken
07. Caesar Salad
06. V8 Juice
05. Passionfruit Slush
04. Mrs. Little's Flank Steak
03. My mom's Japanese chicken wings
02. Louise's mom's Braised Pork on Rice
01. Oreos

SEVEN THINGS YOU WEAR DAILY:
07. Watch
06. Underwear
05. Leather Wrist cuff
04. Blue and Black beaded bracelet
03. Glasses
02. Scowl
01. Shoes of somesort

SIX THINGS THAT YOU HATE:
06. Ignoramuses
05. Music/Movie snobs. Even though I am one myself.
04. Loud talkers
03. Loud eaters
02. The fact that my scooter always needs repairs
01. Bad drivers/Slow drivers

FIVE THINGS YOU DO DAILY:
05. Yell at someone
04. Play a computer game
03. Check myself for breast cancer
02. Listen to music
01. Go to my photos website to see if anyone has commented on my shots

FOUR SHOWS YOU WATCH:
04. Smallville
03. Lost
02. Scrubs
01. Amazing Race

THREE PLACES YOU'VE LIVED:
03. Taiwan
02. Calgary
01. Denial

TWO THINGS YOU WANT:
02. An mp3 player with 100GB of space.
01. The Canon 1D Mark II.

ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW:
01. I can't think of just one. Basically all of my friends in Canada. But I guess if I had to choose 1, I would say Erin. I haven't seen her in 4 years.

2 Comments:

  • finally! someone else who has trouble with nickles/dimes. kyle looks at me like i'm insane, but i think it's a perfectly normal difficulty to have.

    hi, by the way. i read often but almost never comment.

    By Blogger Steffie, at 7:58 a.m.  

  • Your mom's Japanese chicken wings!!
    Mmmm...........yummy.
    seems I can smell it right now...:)
    I hope I will have chance to try again and again!

    By Blogger Louise, at 4:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Read my Guestbook!
Sign my Guestbook!
Sign my book NOW