Dr. Strangeland or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Taiwan

5.09.2005

When I Return!

I was driving on the road today (as opposed to all the times I drive on the sidewalk) and I passed a truck with a box built from what smelt like fresh cut lumber. Somehow this inspired me to create a list of the first things I will do upon my return to Canada.

1. Go to home depot and smell all the different types of wood they have.
2. Lay in a field and look up at the big blue sky.
3. Rollerblade to the Circle K for a slurpee.
4. Drive Jenny nuts by playing song after song that she just HAS to love.
5. Drive north of Calgary and just gaze in wonder at the vastness and openness.
6. Lay in the grass in my backyard. I don't know how my dad does it, but I swear we have the softest lawn in the world.
7. Have a Bbq with friends and fam.
8. Drink Canadian beer.
9. Eat at Co'do.
10. Try to figure out the bus sched. since I may not have a vehicle at the time.
11. Get a Mango Hurricane from Booster Juice.
12. Go downtown at 2am for a hotdog.
13. Go to Friar's for poutine and Strongbow.
14. Rent all the movies that I have wanted to see for four years but never came out in Taiwan.
15. Rent all the crazy movies I have seen in Taiwan that I think are good and force my friends to watch them.
16. Look for a job :(

4 Comments:

  • glad you're not going to rush to peter's for a burger and shake... mr. e. coli checked in the other day and made alot of people heave...

    By Blogger bubba, at 2:50 p.m.  

  • I thought that Peter's was closing. Hell I'll hit that on my way home from the airport. Cheese Burger and a Root Beer Licorice shake. If McD's can have e. coli why can't Peter's?

    By Blogger parabolicant, at 7:47 p.m.  

  • nope, pete's an institution albeit tainted by poopy shakes now. to hell with mr. e. coli, bring it on. double cheese and blueberry shake. mmmm...

    By Blogger bubba, at 1:16 p.m.  

  • mmm. poutine.

    strongbow.

    Hm... it's lunchtime... off I go (now I have a quest...)

    By Blogger Kyle, at 11:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Read my Guestbook!
Sign my Guestbook!
Sign my book NOW