Dr. Strangeland or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Taiwan

5.15.2005

allah wa'akbar

I stole this from my friend Al, but I think that it is a cool idea. So leave your name and I'll give an answer

1) Comment with your name and I'll write something about you.
2) I'll then tell what song reminds me of you.
3) I'll tell you what celebrity you remind me of.
4) I will try to use a single word to best describe you.
5) I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
6) I'll tell you what color you remind me of.
7) I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you

6 Comments:

  • This is Bubble, let me know!
    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 p.m.  

  • BTW, this is great idea!!
    I should try that with my friends, but the first thing need to done is translate those to Chinese!!

    Bubble

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:11 p.m.  

  • Yo. It's me.

    I'm gonna do this in my own blog too.

    So, do me and I'll do you.

    By Blogger Kyle, at 3:37 p.m.  

  • 1. You impress me with your ability to try new things. You may be afraid, but you will always try.

    2. Call and Answer - Barenaked Ladies

    3. Rachel Weisz

    4. Compassionate

    5. This is difficult because there are so many. But I would have to say that seeing you at the Calgary Airport for the first time stands out. It was like a dream to see you in Canada.

    6. When I close my eyes I see Sky Blue

    7. What made you want to be a nurse?

    By Blogger parabolicant, at 1:17 a.m.  

  • Kyle,

    1. You have always been there for support when I needed it.

    2. A Walk - Bad Religion

    3. Kevin Kline

    4. Mercurial

    5. Either sitting in Vancouver to watch the sunrise and being to tired to remember it rises in the East, not the West. Or going for a beer after I was fired from Chapters.

    6. Black.

    7. If you hadn't studied Philosophy, what would have been your second choice?

    By Blogger parabolicant, at 1:24 a.m.  

  • why you have to close your eyes then you could see the color on me???

    By Blogger Louise, at 6:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Read my Guestbook!
Sign my Guestbook!
Sign my book NOW