Dr. Strangeland or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Taiwan

10.16.2003

Hey everybody,

Once again these pages have been empty and silent for far too long. I must apologize for there is a lot to tell.

First, I would like to say congratulations to my sister for her wedding. It was a great day. It was a small, but wonderful ceremony and reception with close friends and family.

I was MC at the reception and as a nervous wreck. People told me that I did a good job, so I guess I was able to pull it off and hide my nerves long enough to get through the night.

The whole day went off without a hitch, and I'm sure Cathy couldn't have wished for anything to have happened better.

So, congartulations to Cathy and Chris Niergarth. Have a wonderful, long and fruitful relationship together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Read my Guestbook!
Sign my Guestbook!
Sign my book NOW