Dr. Strangeland or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Taiwan

2.24.2006

Homework Assignments

Well, it's 4 am and I can't seem to sleep. So I decided that maybe it was time that I sat down and wrote something on this oft-ignored blog of mine. The trouble is that I still don't know what I want to write about. Then it came to me. Reader requests.

That's right. I'm asking those of you who read my blog to give me topics. It can be anything. Just give me a comment with what you want me to write about and I will post a response within 7 days. If I do not respond to your assignment within the alloted time I will make a donation towards a charity of my choice. To make my site all that much more appealing to look at I will also try to include a photograoh to match my writing. (thus increasing the difficulty of and interest in my responses).

I hope to hear from you all soon.

4 Comments:

  • Topic for Mike:

    Explain your position on whether Causal-Theoretical Functionalism is a realistic perspective for addressing the issue of Qualia (aka "The Hard Problem").

    Or, just rant about Canada's performance at the Olympics.

    By Blogger Kyle, at 1:27 p.m.  

  • Querky cultural differences between Taiwan and Canada.

    Or rant about Canada's performance at the Olympics

    By Blogger kelsey, at 2:28 p.m.  

  • hey mike:

    here's a touchy subject. write about the possibilty or impossibility of the re-unification of taiwan with communist china from the prospective of a canadian teacher living in taiwan.

    if that might get you kicked out of the country, write about the prevalence of north american culture in taiwan and how this i mean affected the taiwanese.

    i'll think of some more topics later. there's so much to write about.

    By Blogger bubba, at 2:29 p.m.  

  • How about to write "The Da Vinci code"?

    By Blogger vanessa, at 2:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Read my Guestbook!
Sign my Guestbook!
Sign my book NOW