Dr. Strangeland or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Taiwan

8.13.2004

How They Find Me - pt 1

Welcome to a new and hopefully regular section of my Blog. Thanks to the little webcounter at the bottom of my page I am able to see how visitors access my site. Be it bookmarked, typed in, linked to, or search reaulted. Well I have decided to pay tribute to the various search results that I have turned up in. I have had a few strange ones in the past but I just thought of listing them today. Here are today's three odd ones. Some of them are worth clicking on just to see the odd reults I end up getting sorted into. I take no responsibilty for any page you go to from the results. Enjoy! The connections these search engines make are to put it nicely . . . strange.

This is from a search for “swimcap gag” on google Russia. I ended up on the bottom of the first page. Result 1

MSN Search for “Levi store in Bangkok” Result 2

Search for “been a taiwanese canadian culture space” on yahoo.com Result 3

I will also be trying my best to do a weekly update. Lately there has been a lot to say that has been waiting to see these pages. So, now that I know how to post to my site I will be post pics through the week and each weekend will update. I will probably stop sending e.mail notifications so it's up to you to check in.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Read my Guestbook!
Sign my Guestbook!
Sign my book NOW